Yarn Shop Day 2016
30th April sees the 2016 Yarn Shop Day in association with Let's Knit magazine and we will be taking part again this year. Yarn Shop Day celebrates Independent bricks and mortar Yarn Shops, so why not come and see what we have to offer.
Our Mandala themed window is inspired by an article in the current issue of Let's Knit sponsored by one of our suppliers, Stylecraft.
On the day we will have cake and refreshments, so drop in for a chat and a browse.
- 10% off all Yarn purchases excluding Frida's Flowers Yarn pack
- Five goody bags to give away with purchases of yarn over £5. (first five customers)
- Free prize draw. All customer purchases made between noon on 20th April and noon on the 30th April will be entered into a draw to win a hamper of wool.
- Pop in anytime between 10 and 12 and learn how to make a Dorset Button
- Saturday Stitch Away from 2pm