Wimbledon Challenge - Day 9
- K1, *sl1, k1, psso, yfrn, YF, K2TOG. Repeat from * to last stitch, k1
- *P3, K1. Repeat from * to last 2 stitches. P2.
- Repeat rows 2 and 3 a further 16 times (total of 32 rows)
- Cast off
Sample made in DK with 4mm hook
Abbrieviations: dc= double crochet, ch = chain, tr = treble, ch sp = chain space
Chain 27 (or a multiple of 5 + 2)
- 1dc into 2nd ch from hook. *Chain 5, skip 4 ch, dc in next chain. Repeat from * to end. Turn
- 1ch. 1dc in first dc. *5dc in ch sp, 1dc in next dc. Repeat from * to end, turn
- ch8 (counts as treble and 5ch). *skip the 5dc made in arch and tr into next dc. Repeat from * to end. Turn
- 1ch. 1dc in first dc. *5dc in ch sp, 1dc in next dc. Repeat from * to end making last dc in top of 3 chain, turn
- Repeat row 3 & 4 5 more times.
- Repeat row 3. Fasten off
Pop back tomorrow for the next set!