Wimbledon Challenge - Day 13
- K6, *p1, k5. Repeat from * to last stitch, k1
- K1, *p5, k1. Repeat from * to end
- K1, *yf, sl1, k1, psso, p1, K2TOG,YF, k1. Repeat from * to end
- K1, p2, *k1, p5. Repeat from * to last 4 stitches. K1, p2, k1
- K3, *p1, k5. Repeat from * to last 4 stitches. P1, k3
- Repeat row 4
- K1, *k2tog, YF, k1, YF sl1, k1, psso, p1. Repeat from * to last 6 stitches. K2TOG, YF, k1, YF, sl1, k1, psso, k1
- Repeat row 2.
Repeat 8 rows a further 4 times (5 repeats in total ). Cast off
sample shown in DK with a 4mm hook
Uk Terms Abbreviations: ch = chain, sl st = slip stitch, dc = double crochet, tr = treble, dtr = double treble, htr = half treble, ch sp = chain space
- Chain 8 and join with a sl st to form a ring
- 5ch (counts as 1 tr, 2ch). (1tr, 2ch into next stitch) 15 times. Join with a sl st to 3rd of 5ch
- slip stitch to 2ch sp. Chain 3 (counts as treble). 2tr into same space. 1ch, * (3tr, 1ch) into next 2ch sp. Repeat from * to end. Join with a sl st to top of starting chain.
- ch1, dc in same space as sl st. *(3ch, 1dc into next ch sp) 3 times, 6ch, 1dc into next ch sp. Repeat from * to end. Join
- 3ch (counts as a treble), 2tr into first 3ch space. Make 3 trebles in each of the 3ch space and make (5tr, 2ch, 5tr) in the 6ch corner spaces. Join to end.
- 3ch. Make 1 tr in each treble around. Place (1tr,dtr,1tr) in the corner 2 ch sp. Join to end
- ch 1. Dc in same place. Dc in each stitch around but make 3dc in the corner dtr. Join to end and fasten off.
Pop back tomorrow for the final set 😀